Lead front-end developer
Berlin, Germany , €70000 - €80000 per annum
2018-05-17 17:49:42 +0100
"breakthrough fintech start up based in the core of Berlin in which has revolutionised small business financing"
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe? To join a crack team of senior developers with entrepreneurial minds? My client is a breakthrough fintech start up based in the core of Berlin in which has revolutionised small business financing.
- A great mission - we empower small businesses, the engine of economic growth
- An agile and test-driven team with a passion for quality, tests and open source
- A focused personal development plan that really works
- You have the world of opportunity for career progression whether you want tech or people-management
- Fully automated development and deployment from local machine to production instances
- A great office with free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee and drinks
How you fit in:
My client has a solid team of technical veterans, however, they are focusing on expanding the frontend and looking for a senior-to-teamlead or teamlead frontend developer.
- You shall be working alongside the main CTO to further the current platform.
- You will be leading new developments on the platform that involve key elements towards its progression.
- You'll be in charge of the personal development of your team. Hosting code reviews, assisting with weekly stand up meetings, etc.
- Contributing towards architectural/technical decisions and discussions
- Also developing within a React/Redux environment towards the whole of the frontend platform.
- Ensuring that code is kept at top quality standards, meaning that code is 100% tested.
What they we are looking for:
We are looking for a specific developer of senior level that has an aspiration to become a team leader, but also open to current team leaders looking for their next step. The ideal person will have:
- Library/Framework experience including React or Angular, including testing tools like Jest, etc.
- Team leading / mentoring experience
- experience of handling microservice web-architecture platforms.
- Preference of working within the finance industry.
- Ideal knowledge, exposure or experience within Go/PHP/Erlang (no worries if not)
- Team spirit, not adverse to social environments, approachable vibe and great enthusiasm to motivate other team members.
Why not apply?
This is a perfect opportunity for those looking to take the next step in their development career. If the above matches your profile, if you want to learn more or open to other opportunities like it, then there is no reason for you not to apply.
I look forward to your application!