Lead Enterprise Software Engineer
Lead Enterprise Software Engineer.
Lead Enterprise Software Engineer
You will responsible for..
- Own the Services Catalog for Enterprise Systems and Report on agreed OLAs to the business
- Supervise governance of Enterprise Systems for the business unit by coordinating effort/projects with central ES team (Intake Process), owning roadmap, getting requirements and budget validated (Business Requirements Document, Rough Order of Magnitude, Business Case Document,)
- Delivery projects planned in the roadmap according to Priority, Quality, Time, Scope and budget agreed on.
- Ensure staffing is optimized to run operations and deliver projects, leveraging internal (local and corporate) and external resources (supplier management)
- Ensure that ES plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with ES standards and overall with Information Systems and cyber security standards.
- Owns internal controls and participates in audits.
- Manage local internal team according to company HR standards, including but not limited to recruitment and a focus on development and performance.
- Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security.
- Manage support to end users for systems directly owned, and monitor service level for delegated services
- Manage production incidents per corporate Crisis Management Cookbook
- Contributes to the development of techniques and procedures for conducting and improving Enterprise Systems services in collaboration with corporate teams.
What we expect from you...
- 10+ years of experience as a IT Project Manager
- Understands key business drivers and builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- Strong knowledge of Agile techniques
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ)
- Strong Knowledge of Kimble
- Strong ability to support of fast-growing global business
- Experience with the ITSM (process improvement frameworks and methodologies) - ITIL and ServiceNow/Rainier
- Good understanding of Sales process in a SaaS business
- Experience with working in an international environment, with distributed teams and remote collaboration in English
- Very good communicating skills to adapt to a large scope of audience (written and oral)
- Works independently with minimal guidance, shows accountability and you are pro-active
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowJoão Reis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Information Technology Security Manager
Apply Now You will... Contribute to the success of security initiatives across the company, providing thought leadership and driving control...
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Are you interested in working for a market leading international business in Ed-Tech? Do you have 5+ years'...
Senior .NET Engineer
Apply Now For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.