WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Complex modelling & simulation software, professional working environment, freedom in the job, multi-million-euro projects, broad technology stacks, Amsterdam, AR/ VR, Data Processing, collaborative teams, established organisation, Scrum & multidisciplinary teams.
Sounds like your new job? Continue reading!
My exclusive client is a well-established and stable organisation with an innovative product range serving the largest commercial and governmental organisations in aviation, aerospace and engineering. Their R&D teams are distributed between the tech hub in Amsterdam and further across the Netherlands. Their software systems are highly complex due to extremely high requirements for constantly setting the new standard in software simulation software. They are very ambitious and are currently looking to hire multiple (Lead) Software Simulation Engineers.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, don't wait! Send me your CV!
Lead Engineer Simulation Software - The function
The software lead you will be responsible for building innovative software used across various domains entailing modelling and simulation. You will be involved in new digital trends like augmented-, virtual- and mixed reality. Along with the end-users you will be guiding the engineering teams following the product requirement closely. It's interactive software including IoT, real-time computing, cloud computing, cybersecurity, mesh architectures and embedded systems.
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop the solutions
- Frequent contact with end-users in the industry to serve the essential needs
- Building new modelling- and simulation functionalities and researching new environments in data, AI, Machine Learning, AR, VR and MR
- Act as Solution Architect, being the key person between project managers and engineering teams, and carry your vision across the departments
- Ensure best practices in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Spar with management on the team-, technology-, and business strategies with your market insight and experience
Lead Engineer Simulation Software - Location
(Free parking and available by public transport)
Lead Engineer Simulation Software - Profile
- At least 7 years' of professional experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Dutch and strong communication skills
- Proven track record in software development
- Experience with software architecture designs and components
- Knowledge of cloud, cybersecurity, real-time software, AR/VR systems
- Expertise in setting up software development environments
Lead Engineer Simulation Software - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside highly experienced people who share a passion software engineering
- An annual salary which can go up to 75.000€ per year, plus benefits like pension, bonus, allowances, etc…
- Working in an environment which feels like a start-up culture but with the financial benefits and freedom of a stable company
- Professional and convenient office in Amsterdam
- Greenfield projects and high impact on business and products used worldwide!
- Proper lunch! Every day exciting food is prepared. Fun events! Every Friday drinks with the colleagues, team dinners and tech trips
Got interested? Or still, looking for something else in Java? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41 / 06 225 445 13