Lead Embedded Software Developer
Berlin (10553), Berlin , €60000 - €70000 per annum + benefits
2018-04-12 07:47:27 +0100
Lead Embedded Developer - RTOS/C/ARM/Embedded/Software/Hardware/Berlin/Germany
Are you a Lead Firmware engineer who is looking to lead the development of embedded software and work with cutting edge technology? My client are a seeking a Lead Embedded Developer with experience in RTOS and are offering technical leadership in an innovative digital automotive business.
The ideal applicant:
- Do you have RTOS based development C?
- Have you got 5+ years experience in delivering commercial consumer products?
- Are you experienced in ARM Microcontrollers?
- Do you have a Computer Science degree or comparable?
- Are you interested in Bluetooth, real-time processing, HMI, Machine Learning, AI and data driven techniques
About the job:
- Hands on development of all aspects of an embedded consumer product
- Hire, mentor, guide and instruct engineers working on embedded software and device applications
- Drive key technological decisions around hardware setup, system architecture, software design and requirements
- Introduce best practices to the team
- Mentor and coach junior engineers
Perks and benefits:
- €60,000 - €70,000
- Flexible working
- Cutting edge technology and a highly dedicated team.
- Exciting and challenging customer projects
- Excellent training and development schemes
Are you interested in applying for this role? Please do so by clicking on the button below and filling in our short application form. Alternatively please click on my profile and get in touch directly https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/rebecca-kettle#
Managing This Role
Supporting clients and candidates across North Germany related to all things mobile. I'm connected to some of the best talent in the mobile market and pride myself in identifyin...Rebecca's Full Bio