WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
550000.00kr - 800000.00kr per annum
7 months ago
Do you want to make the world a safer place to live?
Do you want to be a part of environmental change?
Guess what you can and it can be your day job! Check out the below:
We are the first thematic centre and network to provide a data-driven platform partnering governance, policies for environmental change, research, and business solutions. We are a non-profit foundation that puts every penny into making change and making an impact in a difficult world.
We are strong believers that we can use our data to have a positive effect on our environment, We are able to collect data on a global scale due to agreements with international partner and leaders in environmental change.
Our product allows us to connect all these parties together and enable policy change as well as starting the discussion backed by fact (DATA).
We need engineers that can help us iterate fast on solutions and that can contribute wherever necessary to help us move fast. Our team is working on building the next generation ocean data platform and applications, targeting science, citizen science, industries, and policymakers. We are a good mix of engineers, product, and design. What we have in common is that we care deeply about the user experience and that we create products that users really want to use.
Our work environment is exciting, dynamic, and intense. You will work with the best domain and industry experts, autonomous environment, and leading tech. Our goal is to leverage our diverse set of strengths and backgrounds to build innovative products, to think outside the ordinary, to grind through and nurture a great culture.
Duties and responsibilities
- Help developing and maintaining infrastructure as code cloud deployments
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Participate in architecture and software development activities
- Establish, configure, test and maintain deployment and configuration management tools
- Incident management and root cause analysis.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.