€70000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
19 days ago
My client is an A.I. driven Berlin based start-up redefining how Tax is declared. They're in an intense growth phase right now having just received significant 8 figure funding to supplement the drive to enhance their infrastructure and product offerings. They're looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (GCP, AWS, Python, Kubernetes, Container infrastructures) to establish the DevOps culture within the business and mould a team of DevOps specialists inline with the next stage of the business growth.
- Deploy Cloud infrastructures to run applications, backend services, data processing.
- Develop software enabling enhanced user experience and product implementation.
- Work in collaboration with product teams and support infrastructure topics in line with development cycles.
- Design, develop and deploy tools which enable to trace and implement production infrastructures.
- Expert with cloud computing platforms such as GCP and AWS.
- Previous experience running production systems within a micro-service architecture using Kubernetes or similar container-based infrastructures.
- Experienced deploying maintainable and scalable systems.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems.
- Comfortable working in an Agile working environment and leading DevOps related activities,
If you're an ambitious DevOps Engineer who is looking for that next challenge, where'd you'd be leading the whole DevOps function along with building a new team this may be the opportunity for you, if this sounds interesting feel free to get in touch directly with your latest CV and a suitable time to speak Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com