Lead Data Scientist - Python, AWS
Amsterdam, North Holland , €60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + Additional Bennefits
2019-07-29 16:23:06 +0100
Lead Data Scientist
A proven multinational, active in over 40 countries, in the business services industry, is looking to reinforce their experienced data science team with a Tech Lead. The company is providing full-scale data solutions to their internal services worldwide.
They have enjoyed impressive success and growth in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 30K employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in the area of Amsterdam
Lead Data Scientist - What will you do?
As a Lead Data Scientist you will take on a pivot role in growing the data science capability. Therefore, at least 5 years of relevant professional experience are required. Your responsibility will be to cooperate with and coach data scientists on the team to work towards production-ready versions of machine learning models. Your main tasks will be to challenge and assist teams during all phases of model development: from idea incubation and experimentation to prototyping and eventually industrialisation. As such, you have a good understanding of what it takes to create valuable AI solutions and you will need to feel at home at the intersection between business, data science, and software development.
Lead Data Scientist - Technical knowledge required:
- Machine learning
- Data visualisation
- Data structures
- A/B testing
- Scripting languages
- Software engineering
- Testing (possibly: Test-Driven Development)
- Bonus: deep learning
- Bonus: NLP
Lead Data Scientist - Tool experience includes:
- Analysis tools like Python / Pandas / Spark / Scikit-Learn / Keras
- Linux, bash scripting and Git
- Cloud ML platforms (AWS Sagemaker)
- Bonus: containerization tools like docker
- Bonus: ETL orchestration tools like Airflow
Lead Data Scientist - What we offer you
- A soft landing with wonderful, inspirational colleagues who support you
- A gross monthly salary of between € 4629,- and €6172,- (depending on your work experience)
- 25 days annual leave and 8.5% holiday pay
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Good mobility scheme and laptop
- Generous monthly benefit-budget that you can redeem for days off or a bicycle, tablet, sports subscription, or study course
- Generous bonus scheme, plus the opportunity to earn a performance bonus twice a year
More information or want to apply?
When this vacancy appeals to you, you can contact Nick van Dorp.
020-3050064 - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role