Lead Data Scientist - Mobility
Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2018-02-26 16:57:41 +0000
Darwin Recruitment is looking for an experienced Sr Data Scientist, for our client, whose setting up a new team in Amsterdam. They are an international company, leading in innovative mobility solutions, across offices in Germany, Greece, Columbia, Peru, Chili and now Amsterdam. In this role, you will have a key-role in building and maintaing the Data Science strategies, that will drive Data science technologies and the Software teams across the globe.
- Manage, develop their Data Science team
- Architecting Machine Learning systems
- Collaborate in defining and optimizing Data Science strategies
- Work closely with other specialists to come up with good solutions.
- 3 years of Python/Scala experience
- 2 years of SQL/NoSQL experience.
- Machine Learning experience
- Familiarity with R
- and tools like: Hadoop, Spark, Tensorflow, etc.
- able to communicate within multiple layers within the company, globally
- a self-starter, as well as a teamplayer
- interested in finding new, innovative solutions
- positive, enthusiastic, and like to be part of a highly-skilled team across the world
They can offer:
- a competitive salary - €75.000 - 90.000,- gross yearly (40 hr workweek)
- 8% holiday allowance, 25 holidays
- Group health insurance scheme
- Breakfast, lunch and all day snacks provided
- Loads of trainings and conferences (anywhere)
Interested in being part of this highly innovative and successful company? Apply and let's get in touch!
Managing This Role
I’m a Senior Advanced Analytics Specialist and part of the data team, specialized in matching the best BigData and Advanced Analytics professionals with companies across the who...Faisel's Full Bio