Lead Data Scientist - Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
Berlin, Germany , €70000 - €95000 per annum
2018-04-09 16:59:25 +0100
Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Other Data Jobs
Lead Data Scientist - Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence - Berlin
Automotive start up in Berlin currently looking for a machine learning expert to lead all future projects and products in the area of artificial intelligence.
Are you a proven specialist in the area of machine learning and data science?
Do you feel your current organisation doesn't see the value in data science projects?
Are you capable of leading projects, products and teams?
My client is now a well-recognised player in the Berlin start-up scene and are already developing highly successful products that are data-driven and optimise the use of state of the art machine learning techniques and technologies. They are now looking for an AI expert to join the business to lead all future machine learning projects, whilst simultaneously building a team of excellent ML Engineers and Scientists.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 4 years experience using machine learning models to solve real world business problems
- Ms or PhD in a statistical field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics…
- Proven interests in leading projects and teams
- Proficiency in Python and R programming languages
- Data Engineering capabilities in Hadoop and Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Fluency in English - German is also desired
The role will involve the following:
- Designing and developing machine learning related features for all future products
- Implementation of the data collection and architecture, crunching data for ML and analytics
- Help to build and coach a team of machine learning experts
- Create and report analytics on big data for project study and future development
Benefits and perks:
- Fast paced, well established start up environment with agile teams and smart colleagues
- Office in the heart of Berlin
- Team events
Interviews are beginning early next week so apply more for more information!