Lead Data Scientist
Berlin, Germany , €70000 - €110000 per annum
2018-05-04 14:46:34 +0100
My client is one of the largest food delivery e-commerce platforms across Europe, headquartererd in Germany and oeprating globally across 45 countries. With their deep understanding Data Science they're in a prime position to expand and drive forwards a Data-Driven strategy companywide, enabling a more streamlined delivery platform and enhanced user experienc. They're looking for a Lead Data Scientist to come onboard and lead the Data Science team (Statistics, Python, Spark, R, Machine Learning, Deep Learning) enabling a more Data focused operation and providing the business with a deeper insight into their extisting analytics platforms.
- Mentor Data Scientists within a fast and agile team.
- Identify and create new opportunities whilst also defining strategic projects for the whole team.
- Scale and build data products that can provide improvements to multiple markets and business operations.
- Improve data pipeline and structure, working closely with Data Engineers and developers.
- Scale, define and implement a standardised procedure enabling stasticial analysis cross-functionally.
- Around 5 years working within a Data Science capacity.
- Background in Pyshics, Economics, Mathematics, Data Science or similar.
-Excellent knowledge in Python, SQL, R and Spark.
- Deep understanding in statistical models, classifiers and hypothesis testing.
- Experienced working with Big Data pipelines for streaming and batch testing.
- Machine Learning and Deep learning experience.
If you're a Senior Data Scientist who is looking to make that step up to a lead position where you'll be in charge or leading a team and driving data projects forwards do get in touch, either by sending your CV to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com and a convenient time to speak.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Data Scientists on the market with the most in...Daniel's Full Bio