WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
leadership + flat hierarchies
11 months ago
Lead Data Science Coach: Frankfurt
(Data Science, Data Analytics, Data Visualisation, Python)
My client is one of Berlin's most advanced programming academies dedicated to providing graduates/juniors with technical and practical training to enhance their capabilities of kick-starting their career within the tech industry. With their Data curriculum in place, they are seeking an exceptional Lead Data Science coach passionate about mentoring others to begin their new concept outside of Berlin and to build the team from the ground up. Recently successfully expanded into both Hamburg & Cologne.
Are you passionate about teaching, mentoring and learning?
- You lead and are responsible for Data Science and ensure the co-ordinated course
- You are passionate and care for motivating students, at graduate level and above to shape their future in Data Science and tech
- You are responsible for expanding and growing the Data team in your location
- You will be teaching concepts on a daily basis- which run in 12-week modules
- Provide coaching, instruction and continuous motivation to students and prepare them for the real data environment within a commercial setting including interviews and portfolio reviews
- You support marketing activities and brand awareness through training, meet-ups, lectures and workshops
Do you have a strong, practical background within Data Science and Academia?
- You have proven experience within Data Science or Analytics (3-5 years)
- PhD advantageous in the field of Data Science/Comp Science - relative to field
- You are passionate about Data Science & Academia to guide others on their journey
- Mentorship/ coaching experience would be beneficial
- Fluent German speaking
- Strong communication, presentation skills and passion for coaching
- Excellent technical knowledge in Python/ Pandas/ NumPy/ SQL and strong experience in Algorithms/ Statistics and Probability
- Lead and grow the programming academy from the start
- High amount of flexibility, creative freedom and scope within the role to shape the team and directly create an impact
- The chance to work with a vibrant, young ambitious and committed company with flat hierarchies
- Health, social insurance, regular incentives.
If you are a Data Scientist passionate about mentoring others, continuously learning & seeking an exciting change please get in touch to discuss!