WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
leadership + flexibility
8 months ago
Lead Data Science Coach: Frankfurt
Python: Data Science, Data Analytics, Data Visualisation
My client is one of Berlin's most advanced programming academies dedicated to providing graduates/juniors with technical and practical training to enhance their capabilities of kick-starting their career within the tech industry.
With their Data curriculum in place, having seen huge success in Berlin with mulltiple Data cohorts they wish to replicate this, having successfully recreated their concept in Cologne and Hamburg.
Now they are seeking an exceptional Lead Data Science coach passionate about mentoring others to continue scaling their EdTech start-up and to expand upon their vision in Frankfurt.
Are you passionate about teaching, mentoring, and learning?
- You lead and are responsible for Data Science and ensure the co-ordinated course
- You are passionate and care for motivating students, at graduate level and above to shape their future
- You are responsible for scaling the Data team in Frankfurt
- Provide coaching and continuous motivation to students and prepare them for the real data environment
Do you have a strong, practical background within Data Science, research , EdTech or Academia?
- You have proven experience within Data Science or Analytics (3-5 years)
- You are passionate about Data Science, Academia & EdTech to guide others on their journey
- Mentorship/ coaching experience beneficial
- Fluent German speaking
- Strong communication, presentation skills and passion for coaching
- Technical knowledge in Python/ Pandas/ NumPy/ SQL and strong experience in Algorithms/ Statistics
Why should I join?
- Leadership position with a high amount of autonomy and leadership
- Help kick-start careers for students in the Data community in both Data Science and Analytics
- Huge scope within the role to shape the team and directly create an impact
- The chance to work with a vibrant, young ambitious and committed company with flat hierarchies
- 30 days holiday and flexible working hours
- Health, social insurance, regular incentives
If you are a Data Scientist/Analytics Engineer/Data Coach or Research Scientist passionate about mentoring & continuously learning please send me your CV and earliest call availability.