Lead Data Engineer.
Lead Data Engineer
€80000 - €100000 per year|
Lead Data Engineer
For our client in Amsterdam, we are looking for a person who can take ownership of the Data Platform structure and growth for a multinational organization. We are looking for a leader with at least 5 years of experience as Senior or Lead Data Engineer, who would like to:
- Be responsible for large data platform development and reliability
- Overseeing the team of Data Engineers building ETL pipelines and real-time data pipelines
- Managing the automation services CI/CD
- Strategical thinking and communicating new solutions to the technical and non-technical audience
What will you need to succeed:
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing scalable data solutions
- Proven track of setting strategy to different projects
- Relevant higher education in computer science or similar
- Expertise in Python and Spark
- DevOps tooling
What company offers:
- Significant growth and development opportunity
- Contact with the most innovative technologies at scale
- Collaboration with carefully selected specialists in the industry in the atmosphere of mutual support to build unprecedented solutions
- Excellent salary + bonus
- Pension plan
Do you have additional questions about the role? - please contact me,
+31 20 299 0835
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Architecture.
Enterprise Data Solution Architect
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Data Solutions Architect for or a global pioneer in digital transformation and change...
For our Client, Dutch company we are looking for experienced Data Manager who would like to take change of a...
Data Architect Azure
Are you an experienced Azure Architect? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing international company? This might be...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.