WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 2 months ago
My client has a vision of helping companies move away from traditional data warehouse BI thinking to a data-driven business value model. They are on the Dutch market for almost 20 years and are well-known as a company that delivers high-quality future-proof services in the data and cloud sector. They are currently looking for a Lead Data Engineer to act as a bridge between business and data.
- 5+ Data Engineering/Architecture experience, including experience with more traditional BI data architectures, but also with modern cloud data infrastructures
- Consulting or Pre-sales Experience, which would allow you to speak to different clients' stakeholders
- Ability to lead and inspire a team of IT professionals in a data-driven environment
Some tasks you will be working on:
- Spending time on customer site to guide them and lead them to move from traditional BI architecture towards modern cloud technologies to sort their data
- Translating business logic and ideas into manageable data architecture with data governance as an integral part of the design
- Leading a team towards delivering modern solutions to create data-driven environment(s)
The company offers:
- Competitive salary + attractive bonus scheme
- Transportation, healthy insurance, pension, free lunch and more.
- Permanent contract from the beginning
- Flexible working environment, with an option for frequent work-from-home
If you are a Lead Data Engineer interested in this position or you know a Lead Data Engineer who might be interested, please apply below or contact me.