WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
leadership + flat hierarchies
6 months ago
Lead Data Coach/Lehrer/Lehrerin/Dozent: Frankfurt & Munich
Python: Data Science, Data Analytics, Data Visualisation
My client is one of Berlin's most advanced programming academies dedicated to providing graduates/juniors with technical and practical training to enhance their capabilities of kick-starting their career within the tech industry. With their Data curriculum in place, they are seeking an exceptional Lead Data Science coach passionate about mentoring others to continue scaling their EdTech start-up and to expand upon their vision and concept outside of the success they have seen in Berlin.
Are you passionate about teaching, mentoring, and learning?
- You lead and are responsible for Data Science and ensure the co-ordinated course
- You are passionate and care for motivating students, at graduate level and above to shape their future in Data Science and tech
- You are responsible for expanding and growing the Data team in your location
- You will be teaching concepts on a daily basis- which run in 12-week modules
- Provide coaching, instruction and continuous motivation to students and prepare them for the real data environment within a commercial setting including interviews and portfolio reviews
Do you have a strong, practical background within Data Science + research and Academia?
- You have proven experience within Data Science or Analytics (3-5 years)
- PhD advantageous in the field of Data Science/Comp Science - relative to field
- You are passionate about Data Science & Academia to guide others on their journey
- Mentorship/ coaching experience would be beneficial
- Fluent German speaking, professional working level or Native only
- Strong communication, presentation skills and passion for coaching
- Excellent technical knowledge in Python/ Pandas/ NumPy/ SQL and strong experience in Algorithms/ Statistics and Probability
Why should I join?
- Leadership position with a high amount of autonomy and leadership
- Help kick-start careers for students in the Data community in both Data Science and Analytics/Engineering
- Huge scope within the role to shape the team and directly create an impact
- The chance to work with a vibrant, young ambitious and committed company with flat hierarchies
- 30 days holiday and flexible working hours
- Health, social insurance, regular incentives
If you are a Data Scientist/Analytics Engineer used to coaching others; passionate about mentoring, continuously learning & seeking an exciting change, please get in touch to discuss!