Lead Backend PHP Developer.
Lead Backend PHP Developer
€60000 - €80000 per year|
WHO ARE THE COMPANY?
A 75-year-old person will have spent 21% of their life at work. Sadly, not every person will have spent a total of 15.75 years (that's 5,748 working days or 137,970 hours!) in a fulfilling job. Doesn't that make you feel sad? ☹
Perhaps now, you can imagine how positively a single life could be changed by a more fulfilling job. But what if you go further, and achieve that at a huge scale? That's the purpose you would contribute to in this role as their new Lead Backend Developer. Making work better for real people.
This SaaS product is an HR tool that enables companies to gather feedback and data on how their employees feel and think about their work. Of course, this includes surveys and meetings, but it's also technology-driven through things like text language analysis. They then visualise those insights which enable their business customers to improve their employee's sense of fulfilment and engagement at work.
Some of their customers are global, 10,000+ employee companies. That's a lot of jobs you're going to contribute to improving!
WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE?
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to 3 other Developers.
- Ensuring the efforts of the developers are still maintainable and sustainable in the future
- Encourage the team to work toward Clean Code and Clean Architecture principles
- Keep an eye on the continued reliability of the cloud infrastructure. With large customers across global timezones there is always potential for up-time issues to occur
- 1 Product Team
- 4 Developers with future hires in QA, UX/UI Designer and Product Owner
- Reporting directly into the CTO who plays a coaching role to your ideas and thinking
- Backend: PHP 7.4 migrating to PHP 8.1, Symfony6
- Infrastructure: AWS, Completely IaC, managed by Terraform
- Architecture: Designed according to Clean Code and Clean Architecture
WHO ARE WE SEARCHING FOR?
- The right mindset: People who get things done! The culture here offers a great level of freedom, and that culture requires people who are self-motivated and independently driven to make things happen and get things done.
- A PHP Expert: To be a Lead Dev, it's important someone brings credible experience building high-quality software in PHP. Ideally, a person who is already very comfortable with Symfony and Clean Code principles
- Infrastructure know-how: Being comfortable and familiar with CI/CD pipelines and specific infrastructure tools like AWS and Docker will be very useful!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineer We are searching for a senior frontend engineer to assist our customers in B2B and B2c projects....
Sr. React Developer (up to 90K)
A fast-growing e-commerce platform is looking for a talented Frontend Developer! Work from anywhere in the EMEA time zone or...
Senior Full-Stack Engineer // Up to 95K
Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) - Amsterdam | Up to 95K My client is a global and diverse organization with key...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.