WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Flexible working. Fast approaching product launch. Growth-oriented. Back-office solutions provider - fully scalable.
Are you looking to join a business right on the cusp of a product launch? Are you interested in working on a product that provides full solutions for small to large scale enterprises? Are you looking for a team where you can implement your own ideas and work towards further development and education?
Our client, based in Winterthur, are developers of their own in-house software with the first modules being launched over the next few months. Their goal is to combine the best components of CRM and ERP systems to best support businesses. Their product includes mail solutions, document management, contacts and warehouse management, as well as time recordings, sales and much more dependent on client needs. This full-range solution provides the best coverage for clients and is setting them up as a big player in the industry.
In this crucial time, they are seeking to add a Lead Backend Engineer to their team to support, strengthen and improve the product and the future maintenance of it.
- A background of at least 5 years in Developing backend applications in the PHP environment.
- Extended knowledge and experience with the Symfony framework.
- Experience in creating architecture for larger-scale projects.
- Good knowledge of MySQL as well as basic knowledge of Elasticsearch and Redis.
- Expert knowledge in modern APIs (REST).
- An independent way of working and the ability to analyse complex processes.
- Fluent English and good German.
- Active participation as a Software Engineer with various tasks in all areas of the development cycle.
- Group and independent programming using user stories within the SCRUM team.
- Development of sophisticated ERP/CRM modules and complex architectures.
- Support with architecture questions and the creation of code guidelines.
- Close cooperation with both the Backend and Frontend team.
- Based in Winterthur.
- Full lifecycle product providers.
- SCRUM environment.
- 14 people in the company total.
- 8 in-house in the IT team including Project Lead and Scrum Coach.
- Well connected by public transport.
- 5 weeks' vacation.
- Flexible working.
- Future-oriented workplace.
- Training opportunities.
- High independence and opportunities for further education and growth.
- Space for implementing your own ideas into the projects.
- Contemporary compensation.
- Attractive working location.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Inspiring companies with combined communication solutions and supporting them in their long-standing presence in the market. Our client combines technology with design know-how and develops smart solutions for e-commerce and cross-media marketing. In doing so, they rely on up-to-the-minute technologies and employees who enthusiastically contribute and mature their expertise. Our client is in collaboration with their customers for you to design your own projects and take high responsibility for their implementation. They work in a flat hierarchy, enabling you to gain insight into business procedures and decision making. Due to growth, they are now looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join their highly skilled team. Your profile: Extensive experience and knowledge within PHP Development & MySQL. You understand web-applications in Microsoft and LAMP environments. Knowledge of other programming languages such as TYPO3, JIRA, Confluence, Scrum or other similar tools. You are not only experienced but are also enthusiastic. Your Tasks: To clarify requirements, design solution concepts, and collaborate on software architecture. To implement and test all new applications. To be involved in all phases of Software Development. To bring in your own ideas and work individually into new fields of expertise. Your Benefits: Lunch and learn sessions. Paid Parking. 5 Weeks paid holiday. 13th-month salary! Flexitime. To be part of an experienced and dedicated team. The chance to develop sophisticated solutions in a modern environment with direct contact with customers. To work in a flat hierarchy enabling you to gain insight into the business process and decision making. If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. Email: email@example.com
- 150+ employees - €50 million annual revenues - €20+ million annual profit - 100+ million active users - Over 1 billion downloads A tech product company whose objective and core product is putting ethics into a modern and sometimes conflicted global domain. Creating a middle ground that is a sustainable ecosystem for both users and business. Founded in 2010 they have survived the start-up phase, are established and entering the growth period. Their stock is worth real value, their culture established, their technology proven valuable and huge demand for their product. Why are we hiring a CTO? Revenue, profits, users, employees, and technology are all subject to growth opportunities. In most areas growth is a primary objective. A new business strategy is in place to realize growth. In summary, they will move away from a single consumer product to become an ecosystem for business services at enterprise-scale (they have already secured leading global brands as business customers). A prominent challenge for the new CTO is to lead the product technology which is currently lagging behind the strategy into the new ecosystem. Consequently, there has been a recent internal organization which lead to the new CTO position becoming available. What is your purpose? Your over-arching purpose is to contribute significantly to growth. These are just some of the responsibilities you will hold: Establishing a technology leadership team at 2nd and 3rd level Contributing to business strategy with the CEO, CFO, and COO Define growth processes Improving productivity Modularise the infrastructure Improve system Contribute to culture Recruiting new talent & employee branding The former CTO will step down into a different role. You will replace him as a person who already knows the successful journey of growing a company from 100 to 500~ people. Why should you apply for this CTO opportunity? These kind of tech leadership opportunities are rare. The objective of the role, type of challenges, the scope of opportunity and timing combine to make a truly unique opening. The existing product you'll contribute to is driven by ethics, not something like "making the banks richer". You will play a key role in defining new products, not just creating them. Experiencing such an important strategic shift from a consumer product to a business ecosystem will yield great lessons in your career. An opportunity to shape a brilliant tech organization. And of course, you'll receive an excellent employment package: Regular remote working conditions (up to 1 - 2 weeks per month) Very competitive annual salary Relocation support to Cologne English speaking working environment Diverse / international culture Other financial package contributions to be discussed confidentially with the Founders