WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
8 months ago
A fast-growing, leading independent global constructions company. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as in the US and Malaysia. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. The companies Global IT team is known for its focus on sustainable value and creation by translating the latest IT innovations into valued solutions & services of its clients.
- Translating business needs into technical application design
- Plan, estimate and develop software in an agile methodology environment in alignment with the product owners
- Taking on the responsibility to coach and develop junior developers in their role
- Actively working with product/solution owner to find and develop the right solution.
- Develop quality assurance processes/tools to support the developed solutions throughout the life cycle of the application
- Creating technical designs, specifications and initiate design reviews to ensure superior quality
- Develop applications & services and support the lifecycle management those in close cooperation with partners from business, vendors and other IT teams
- Bring forward innovative ideas, initiate and lead development projects
- Assure quality by providing effective methods in code review and testing in the area of your responsibility in close connection with the test management team
- Extensive experience in software development with agile methodologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent analytical capabilities, self-responsibility and customer orientation
- 4+ years of hands-on software development with Java, Docker and AWS infrastructure and services
- Experience in Kubernetes is considered a plus
- Fluent English
- A Swiss or EU citizen
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.