Lead AWS Engineer.
Lead AWS Engineer
€90000 - €100000 per year|
Would you Like to join one of the market leaders in delivery services in the Netherlands? My client is looking for an experienced AWS Engineer that will support the DevOps team. You will work closely with product owners, architects, data scientists and other stakeholders.
What you will do:
· Providing technical direction to the DevOps team where you make substantive decisions and act as a mentor/coach for the Developers.
· You take on different use cases and look for answers to complex issues related to customer solution and architecture.
· Building in the technical solutions created in Python on AWS-native, serverless services.
· Working closely with Product Owners, Architects, Data Scientists and other stakeholders in implementing data solutions according to the CI/CD method.
· Ensuring close interaction with team members and key business users.
· Couple of year's experiences as a senior in the cloud development.
· Knowledge of cloud AWS serverless.
· You have experience in analysing business processes, designing and building data-driven software solutions.
· You have experience with Databases, APIs and Build-Test-Deploy automation: CI/CD pipelines, for example Code Pipeline, Code Commit, Code Build.
· You have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
· Duration of 12 months with possible extension.
· You can work remote.
· 32-40 hours a week.
If you are interested in this Lead AWS Engineer position, please APPLY now or contact email@example.com or get in touch at 0203058554.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Oracle DevOps DBA
My client is looking for an Oracle DevOps DBA Engineer that breathes automation and is confident to challenge anything in...
AWS DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
My client is looking for a Cloud Engineer that strives to keep track of the latest technology and that constantly...
AWS Solutions Architect
My client is looking for an AWS Solutions Architect that has a passion to guide and advise business and IT...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.