WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
6 months ago
Our client is looking for a Lead Architect to join their established team in Copenhagen.
The business in question has advanced analytics at its core, helping its clients with strategic decision making on a daily basis in the life science industry. The company has a presence all over the Nordics and remains the number one business in Denmark for this respected industry.
- Hands-on experience in creating Cloud Data Platform architectures
- Designing and implementing landing zone architectures
- At least theoretical knowledge of container orchestration technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm or OpenShift)/ Container technologies experience (e.g. Docker)
- It's an extra asset if you know or willing to know more of Big Data / Machine Learning type of projects
- Expert knowledge of Azure (AWS and/ or Google Cloud is a plus)
- Oracle platform knowledge * Coding/scripting skills (SQL, Python etc.)
- Experience with integration and API development
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- Infrastructure as code, i.e. CDK, Terraform, Deployment Manager and similar
- Knowledge of security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage and database
If you think you could be a match for the role, click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.