Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2017-08-25 16:03:02 +0100
I am searching a senior Laravel/PHP "full-stack" developer with strong experience building enterprise-quality software.
You will need to maintain and enhance a Laravel application that manage users' access to videos for training and offers reporting on each user's progress in their training.
You will be working directly with someone who knows how to provide specifications for the project and can answer questions in ways that can be directly translated to code. Your project manager will be working from GMT-7 and is available from 9am to 11pm daily for questions and suggestions regarding this project.
Job is for PHP (Laravel 4.2, moving to 5.1), with minor HTML5/JS/CSS (SASS/LESS) work only.
- 2+ years of experience with object-oriented PHP
- a solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and experience employing them
- strong knowledge of common software engineering patterns
- expert experience with Laravel 4.x and 5.x
- strong skills with SQL, working with dozens of models and tables, subqueries, outer joins, analyzing query plans, performance tuning, proper selection of indices
- Git workflow
- comfortable with jQuery and AngularJS
- comfortable with Ansible deployment
- comfortable with Continuous Integration
- maturity, responsibility and dedication to building high-quality, reliable software
- test-driven development using PHPUnit/PHPspec
- experience leveraging the best tools
- excellent oral English skills
- 5+ hour overlap with Los Angeles business hours at least 4 times a week
- broad set of skills in employing open source and modern solutions in SaaS businesses
- adaptable to a relaxed, fun yet professional work environment
- Salary between 45-65K
- Lots of posibilities to grow.
- Flexibility and freedom - which will come with lots of responsibility.
Sound great right? Get in touch now!
Interested to get more information about this or similar positions? Do not hesitate to get in touch on: email@example.com || +31 (0) 20 30 50068.
Managing This Role
I began my career at Darwin in August 2015, starting as a Trainee Consultant specialised in Mobile development market. During this time I learned about recruitment, sales, negot...Laura's Full Bio