WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €75.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
We're looking for a Knowledge And Training Manager Global Procurement to work for our client.
Established in 1864, they are an international food and beverage company.
If you can demonstrate experience of working in a communication, learning & development environment then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Please note: This is a full time temporary role.
- Driving, facilitating and administering the knowledge management process, to drive, manage and coordinate the functional training agenda and to drive the procurement development roadmap from a knowledge and training point of view
- Developing the procurement academy strategy and training approach
- Initiating, developing and maintaining the knowledge management strategy at procurement
- Managing external suppliers of knowledge content
- Experience of working in a communication, learning & development environment
- Further experience of project management
- Data management and strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- A knowledge of SAP ecc, SRM, sourcing and/or BO
- To work in a cross functional environment
- Basic salary: Up to €75 per hour
The standard working hours for this position are 40 hours a week.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Knowledge And Training Manager Global Procurement role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll give you a call.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.