Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
£65000 - £100000 per annum + leadership + flexible working
8 months ago
Are you a classical and traditional data expert fluent in German and passionate about data?
I am working on behalf of a business solutions company in Frankfurt, with a family-feel start-up environment who are now scaling their data units and seeking distinguished, data focused experts.
ETL, DWH, BI and Databases will be second nature to you as you will be liaising with data counterparts in Poland and your data engineering team in Frankfurt also.
This business is able to offer huge career progression prospects as they look to move into data science over the next 6-12 months. There will be leadership opportunities in several areas as the data unit splits into three sub-teams as they develop.
- Fluent German speaking only (German based company)
- 4 data experts: Comprising both Seniors and Mid-Level
- Strong skills in: ETL/DWH/ BI/ Databases (SQL)
- Product Management duties bonus- liaising with data teams in Poland and Frankfurt
- Exponential career progression and leadership prospects
- Start-up environment feel- relaxed atmosphere
- Big customers and projects shaping the digital change
- Potential home-office and flexible working
- Appreciation and trust culture
Due to the expansion and growth of the data unit- interviews will start the week commencing Monday 25/02/19 with the process totalling 1-2 weeks. Any data experts or data engineers seeking a new role and able to start in March/ April would be advantageous.
I look forward to discussing further, please send me your CV and call availability to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com