WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc70000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
7 months ago
A modern agency specialising in IT Infrastructures and providing their clients with the most up-to-date and cutting edge IT systems. Working in an agile methodology they provide their customers with a wide range of support when it comes to technical equipment, working methods, and IT infrastructures.
They are currently growing their team in Zug and are looking to bring a Junior System Engineer into the mix.
- Supporting a wide range of SME customers on-site, working either alone or together with a teammate
- Advising customers and their users on how to work digitally more successfully
- Planning and implementation of exciting and challenging IT projects
- Supporting customers in 1st and 2nd level support
- Working with the latest technologies in cloud computing, with a focus on Microsoft 365, Azure and SharePoint
- You have completed a computer science apprenticeship or equivalent basic training
- Experience with cloud computing or some knowledge regarding Microsoft 365, Azure, SharePoint
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft client/server infrastructures
- Microsoft certification/s at MCSA level or equivalent knowledge
- Experience in managing networks
- Experience in external customer support
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally able to drive/commute to client office's easily
- Swiss or EU National
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Easy communication and opportunities to participate in important business conversations
- Good work environment with a great team atmosphere
- A dedicated consultancy where you can grow your skills
- Great opportunity to learn new skills and progress your career in a supportive environment
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.