Junior Solution Analyst
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc70000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
2019-01-17 16:06:58 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
My client within in the finance industry with a focus on blockchain is looking for a Junior Solution Analyst.
They have a flat management structure with a start up mentality and are very ambitious; they want determined and enthusiastic people to share our vision and join us on this journey of innovation.
What will you do:
- Support the product owner to develop and deliver functional product definitions and steer the delivery using Agile Methodology including:
- Capturing business requirements and documenting them as functional requirements as part of user stories.
- UX design & usability.
- Quality assurance - able to test functional requirements have been delivered, test management an advantage.
- Supporting the functional architecture for products including:
- Data Sources.
- External Products/Services.
On a professional level:
- No more than 5 years experience.
- Knowledge/experience with agile software development.
- Knowledge/experience with functional design of blockchain applications.
On a personal level:
- A sense of humour will help especially when the going gets tough.
- Some grit, resilience & persistence - changing the insurance industry is not easy.
They offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme including flexible working time and location, no limited holidays, gym membership, sabbatical programme.
To apply you must hold a valid EU passport.
To learn more 2- click apply or email me directly via email@example.com and I will be in contact.