Junior Software Developer
Zug, Switzerland , Swiss Franc65000 - Swiss Franc75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2018-03-06 16:39:26 +0000
Junior Software Developer, PHP, MySQL and German Speaking.
Our client is a young vibrant business specializing in software solutions for the food industry.
They are currently looking for a Junior Software Developer to join their growing team.
The role is based in their offices in Zug and can offer a salary up to CHF75'000 base (dependant on experience).
- Support of the companies existing ERP solution incl. Peripherals
- Further development of the existing ERP solution
- Collaboration on the development of the new ERP solution
- Introduction and installation of the ERP solution at customer site
- Independent execution of smaller projects with direct customer contact
- And much more…..
- Diploma in IT or training (internship possible)
- Good Windows OS knowledge
- Flexible, solution-oriented thinking
- Experience in software development
- languages including PHP and MySQL
- General industry knowledge (workflows and idiosyncrasies)
- Knowledge of Magic / UniPaas or Magic XPA
- Fluent German language skills are mandatory
You can expect:
- Young Team, Varied work, and interesting solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility for part-time home office (depending on project)
If you are a Junior candidate looking for an exciting new challenge.... apply now to discuss further.
Managing This Role
Our success lies within the dedicated teams, all of whom channel their industry, geographical and technological expertise into our client’s and candidate’s requirements. We unde...Laura's Full Bio