Junior Software Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc82000.00 - Swiss Franc88000.00 per annum
2019-07-03 17:05:57 +0100
The largest international company in the cruise and tourism industry. Successful offices in the UK, Germany, and Switzerland with over 20 years' experience collectively in the business. Technical solution leaders in search, booking and consulting - head and shoulders above the rest.
Are you looking to join a huge, multi-national company who are dominating their market? Do you have a passion for high-quality coding and working with the most up-to-date technologies? Do you want the chance for your voice to be heard and have the opportunity to shape the growth and development of the IT department of a fantastic company?
Our client, the largest online broker in their industry, is looking to build up a strong and successful IT team in Zurich to strengthen their position as the best online cruise provider, offering a flawless, streamlined digital service to their customers.
Due to the size and success of the company they are now taking steps to develop a team in Zurich to match their UK and German teams. This presents the excellent opportunity to be a part of something big, whilst also being part of a new and growing team. As a new branch of the company, taking on new challenges, you will benefit from a state-of-the-art work environment with the newest technologies and opportunities for growth and the chance to put your own unique mark on the business.
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you have:
- Solid knowledge of PHP7 and Object Oriented Programming
- Very good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Good knowledge of IT security and its application in web development
- An understanding of software architecture and design patterns
- German or English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent in German and English
- Analytical and able to think conceptually
- Eager to continuously evolve and apply technologies
- Independent, results-oriented, resilient and committed
- A dedicated developer who enjoys to code in their free time and has worked on their own project
- Collaboration on the development of web portals for tourism
- Development of web applications for end customers and for use in the middle/back office (PHP 7, Go, MySQL, HTML / CSS)
- Establishment, maintenance, and optimization of interfaces to software solutions from external service providers and partners
- Work in the cloud infrastructure for the stable delivery of the developed solution
- Flat hierarchies
- Attractive conditions with performance bonuses
- A pleasant working environment in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe
- Brand new, state-of-the-art technology and a commitment to remaining top-of-the-line and working with the most up to date versions of each technology
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role