Switzerland, Switzerland , Negotiable
2018-05-01 17:31:08 +0100
You are the successful candidate if you:
- Like taking responsibility and are proactive
- Tackle tasks actively and are solution-oriented
- Find that the latest technologies inspire you
- Appreciate teamwork
- Have an eye for aesthetics as well as creative and innovative ideas
To secure this role, you will need to have the following skillset:
- Computer Science Education (University of Applied Sciences, University)
- Good understanding of object-oriented and functional programming
- Experience in design of interactive and responsive frontends (HTML5, CSS3)
- Ideally know Angular, Node.js and other JS frameworks, platforms and libraries.
What you can Expect from the company:
- Interesting and varied projects in direct cooperation with the customer and with Google
- After a thorough training and education, you keep up-to-date with the latest Google Cloud technologies and then earn certifications
- An international, successful company with a future and flat hierarchies
- Your colleagues are a young, highly motivated team with a lot of know-how and team spirit, in which you can fully develop your creative ideas
You can apply directly now at http://bit.ly/2GzNGBH with your full CV, References when possible GitHub account and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +44 (0)1277 637971 or by email at Rebekah.Rowell@darwinrecruitment.com, I will be in touch quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to your response!
Managing This Role
My role at Darwin Recruitment is a Delivery Consultant, which makes me responsible for searching, finding and delivering candidates to our key clients. My expertise lay within t...Rebekah's Full Bio