WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Köln (50996), Nordrhein-Westfalen
€40000.00 - €55000.00 per annum + home office + flexi hours
3 months ago
A senior Dev team to mentor you + training budget
Predictive analytic's projects to challenge you
A planned career path into promoted Dev position
These are 3 unique reasons this PHP Developer vacancy should be considered over most other junior to intermediate Dev positions.
Most companies hire Developers that require training to fill a gap or meet unplanned resource requirements. But not here!
The PHP team have experienced numerous benefits in employee satisfaction, team spirit, working culture and team retention by training up Developers and 1 new PHP opening is now available - This is an important role in a senior dev team with a clearly defined purpose.
Why do we need YOU in our team?
Retiring an old system and creating a new predictive analytics product is a huge challenge for us. In order to close down the old system we must refactor the most valuable services into a new system, which will give you a very smooth way of learning our products, the code base and how we work.
With a dedicated Senior Dev as your coach and mentor, you will be guided throughout your first task and supported in your introduction to our new predictive analytics product.
In return, you will receive from us:
- Up to 2 days home office per week
- Trust to take ownership of your work
- Hands-on coaching and mentorship from a Senior PHP Dev team
- Clear internal career plan
- A stable, profitable and secure employer
- Exciting predictive analytics products!
The person & experience we are searching for:
- Attitude is our #1 priority. We are prepared to invest in a person who is enthusastic, motivated and passionate for coding. Probably you have your own personal projects
- Confidence to communicate with colleaugues in Product, Business Intelligence and other areas of Tech
- Not just a problem solver, a problem seeker. Someone who spots improvements to raise with the team
The required tech skills:
- 1 -2 years professional coding experience in PHP5 / PHP7
- Exposure to the major frameworks Symfony or Laravel
- Adept in MySQL
- B2+ German language skills (we have some code comments / documentation in German)
If this makes you curious please apply to this job advertisement with a recent version of your CV that includes your full contact details.
Alternatively you can email your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find me online via www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-rogers-08852b20