Junior Sitecore Developer
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 40000.00kr - 450000.00kr per month + Benefits
2019-05-30 17:03:12 +0100
I am looking for a Junior Sitecore Developer to join a Market Leading digital agency in Copenhagen. You will be based out of their dynamic and energised office in central Copenhagen being challenged and tested daily.
You should have a strong background in .Net development and experience with Sitecore is desired.
- Experience with client-focused consulting
- A bonus if you have experience with platforms/frameworks: Sitecore, ASP.NET (MVC and Webforms), Selenium, JMeter, NuGet, Entity Framework, SOLR, PowerShell, and object oriented programming.
- Basic understanding of the Web: Protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing and high availability, etc.
- Basic understanding of networks, systems, and persistence technologies: Azure, IaaS, PaaS, content delivery networks, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Collaborative 'one team' approach that enables client and agency partners to work together seamlessly.
- English and Danish language skills
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role