Junior .NET Fullstack Software Engineer.
Junior .NET Fullstack Software Engineer
CHF80000 - CHF105000 per year|
Are you a talented Junior .NET Software Engineer?
If so, then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Junior .NET Software Engineer role, you will be primarily responsible for producing code using .Net languages such as C# and VB.
Specifically, you'll be tasked with developing first-class software solutions, both on the front-end side, adopting web technologies as well as on the back-end side, evolving our micro services ecosystem based on event driven architectures.
This position is based in the company's Zurich office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for Junior .NET Software Engineer role you will need direct experience of .Net technologies, at least 2 years.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- And is interested in working with leading cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Google cloud)
- Working with Agile Development, Kanban or Scrum
It's important that you have a computer science/engineering degree and fluency in English.
You'll also need to be the following:
- Interested in having a direct influence on the growth of an international organisation
- Interested in working with WPF & window desktop development
- Genuinely passionate for working with modern elegant technology
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The Company and their Package:
The business you'll be working for is a world leader in consulting and fast learning programs. They're a company that people enjoy working for because they are different, fast growing divisions and programs.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
-Fantastic relocation package for you (and family if required)
- Partial home-office possibilities
- Career growth opportunities
- In-house gym
- Work-life balance
- Technology discussion groups
- Regular company social events
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Software Engineer to gain the experience that will take their career to the next level, so get in touch today.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work in a...
Darwin are working on behalf of a leading gaming business based in Gotheburg. We are growing and so is our...
Platform Development Manager
We are looking for a platform manager to help guide our new VR Football project, if you like gaming and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.