Junior Mobile Developer
Oslo, Norway , 400000.00kr - 500000.00kr per annum
2019-01-24 12:28:15 +0000
Would you like the opportunity to work on large and long projects, developing for the defence, police and others?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 0-1 years experience in either iOS or Android development
- Is able to be secured by Norwegian authorities, which requires a clean scroll sheet, Norwegian citizenship or continuous stay in Norway for a long time.
- Fluent in Norwegian, both written and spoken
- MSc or BSc in a relevant subject
Who is interested in…
- Working in-house in a highly advanced engineering environment
- Learning from the very best in the business
- Working on projects within the Public Safety and National Security segment.
For a company who…
- Have a long and proud history as one of the leading suppliers in some of the most exciting and challenging projects in the Norwegian ICT sector.
- Have an attractive reward model that combines security and opportunity
- Offer professional and academical challenges through projects in one of the country's leading high-tech and innovative environments.
Pre-Screening Interviews to occur on a day by day basis, so apply with your CV or through LinkedIn ASAP
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role