Junior-Mid UI Developer
Lucerne, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc95000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-07-23 10:14:33 +0100
World leading international company, providing life changing education across for citizens across the globe. Offering first class personal and career development for staff within a modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Looking for a challenge in Lucerne?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now, they are building up one of their small, vibrant and highly skills teams that are aiming to push the boundaries of brand, design, and interaction across their properties and products and therefore, are looking for a UI Developer to assist them.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- Good code quality and UI performance
- HTML, CSS pre/post-processors
- Experience with at least one modern framework (E.g. React, Vue, Angular)
- Integration experience (REST, GraphQL, SSO, etc)
- Fluency in Spoken & Written English
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Create good user experiences on the web;
- Strive to find creative solutions and write quality code
- Implement components to a high degree of quality
- Support creative explorations
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Passionate multinational office environment
- Allowance for training
- Access to mountain/boat passes around Luzern
- German Lessons
- Travel Insurance
- Discounts in shops
- Opportunities for international travel
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role