Junior Java/ Scala developer in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Rotterdam, South Holland , €30000 - €38000 per annum + benefits
2017-09-22 08:46:05 +0100
About the company:
We are headquartered in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, but we are very international- oriented. We have now 55 Java/ Scala experts in our company, in which contain 20 nationalities. Our main language is English. We gather Java/ Scala experts around the world to join us. We are expert in delivering Java/ Scala back-end development solutions/ integration for our top clients. Sound very interesting? Please read further.
- Develop IT solutions for banks, insurance, entertainment companies.
- Perform work on-site at client's office (most of the time in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, sometimes Utrecht, Amersfoort..) from Monday- Thursday. On Friday you will work in our office in Rotterdam, so you have time to socialize with your colleagues. We rotate project every 6-8 months so you won't get bored at your job. However, if you prefer to stay longer, you are more than welcome.
- Regular contact with client regarding the project (discuss solutions) and your team members (of 2-10 developers under Scrum/ Agile method)
- At least HBO thinking level
- Experience with Java/ Scala web application (at least 6 months)
- Experience or knowledge with integration, Spring, Hibernate, Agile/ Scrum methodology.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of cutting-edge technologies like MongoDB, NoSQL, ElasticSearch is considered as a plus.
- Fluent in English
Salary and benefits:
- Salary offer up to €40.000 gross annually ( based on 40 hours work per week)
- MacBook Pro 15-inch
- Work-related expenses and travel, of course, are reimbursed.
- NS travel card for unlimited travel on your working days
- 26 paid holidays
- Pension scheme (we contributes 50%, employee 50%)
- €100eu/ month budget for your personal spend (Mobile subscription, gym membership..)
- 30% ruling tax benefit (if applicable)
This Junior level role is for EU citizens only.
Please send your CV or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always give me a call at 0031 2030 58547. I look forward to speaking to you soon.