Junior Java developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc8046 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2019-03-22 06:03:14 +0000
I am currently working with a large software solutions provider who are looking to bring on a Junior Java Developer. My client works within the financial and industrial sector and are responsible for creating software solutions tailored to their clients needs. Their core competence lies in the implementation of intelligent technology into added value for their customers. They are looking to strengthen their team and are looking into the future which is why they are looking to hire a forward-thinking Junior Developer focusing on Java.
- A good knowledge of Java programming
- Knowledge of Spring, REST web services and MySQL (not all needed)
- Higher professional education in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics Mathematics or Applied Sciences
- Ability and ambition to write well-structured clean code
- Can work independently or part of a small group
- Fluent in English
- German is a plus
- Excellent programming skills
- Very competitive Salary
- 5-10% Bonus
- 5 weeks holiday
- Provides a modern development environment
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role