Junior File Transfer Operator
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc500 - Swiss Franc700 per day
2019-06-01 11:43:24 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
My client who are a financial services institution are looking for a motivated, talented File transfer Operator to join team on an initial 9 month project. To be successful in this role, you must have communication skills, possibly with a software support background. You also need to be able to work cross functionally with several teams.
You will have a unique opportunity to:
- Support the file transfer application users in their daily business
- Lead sub tasks in several file transfer projects
- Use your interpersonal skills to work very closely with engineers and multiple lines of business to deliver mission critical solutions.
- Support Customers on Onboarding Processes.
- Support Customers in Support Cases.
- Customer oriented way of working.
What we need in you:
- Solid Know How of TLS and SSH
- Identity Management Platform know how
- Command of English in spoken and written, French desirable
- Good Know How in general security
- Able to easily describe complicated processes.
- Fluent in German and English (speaking and writing)
- Hands-on experience with AS2, SFTP, FTP, HTTP protocols
- Identity and Access Management knowledge (Certificate Management)
- Proficient with security
- Completed vocational training
Please click apply or send you CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@darwinrecruitment.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role