Junior DevOps Engineer (Linux, CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins) in Delft
Delft, South Holland , holiday allowance
2018-02-27 14:59:00 +0000
A fast-growing company. Flat hierarchy. Cool colleagues.
Are you looking for a great working environment? Do you like to have lots of your own freedom and room for your own initiative? Do you want to join an international and passionate team? We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join a highly skilled team in Delft. As part of DevOps team, you will be automating the deployments of company projects. You will receive a nice salary package and a friendly working atmosphere. Sounds interesting?
The ideal applicant that we are looking for should have:
- Proficiency working with Linux Operating system
- Experience with programming and scripting
- You are living, or willing to move to Delft area (remote working is not an option).
- Fluent in English
About the job:
- Supporting the team to implement new initiatives and strategies
- Automating the deployments of company projects
- Automated tooling
- Improving continuous integration service
- improving the configuration management dashboard
About the company:
- Headquartered in Delft, Netherlands
- App development company with international clients and team
Perks and the benefits:
- Your annual salary will be decided based on your skills and experience
- Holiday allowance
- A chance to work alongside young people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
You ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now!
For any questions get in touch with Tin Senija
020 30 585 55 / Tin.Senija@darwinrecruitment.com
Keywords: DevOps, Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Hydra