WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€50000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Junior DevOps Engineer - Dresden or Mainz ideal locations. Remote flexibility.
A modern onboarding platform, blending employee engagement with digital process workflow into smooth and flexible solutions.
This is an opportunity to work closely with top people in the start-up world from businesses like Target, working 1-1 with the team and CTO. We are searching for an ambitious engineer with DevOps principles to focus on our Azure infrastructure and Azure DevOps implementation.
Innovating on-boarding for seamless hiring!
- Hands-on experience with working DevOps/SRE roles. (1-2years).
- Knowledge in the Azure cloud (2years), alongside container technologies like; Docker and K8s (1years).
- Managing CI/CD pipelines within Azure.
- Familiar with Powershell. (2years)
- Take Azure infrastructure ownership, DevOps implementation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Work closely with development team to create monitoring.
- Responsible for deployments with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Writing Infrastructure as code templating processes.
Why should I join?
- Close mentor with CTO.
- Start-up environment, with financial backing/stability.
- Range of training courses available.
- Remote flexibility.
If you would like to find out more, please do send your CV and call availability to: Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.