WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€40000 - €60000 per annum
4 months ago
Develop your devops skills within the automotive space
I am hiring for an automotive business in Bavaria who specialise in building software for vehicles with a focus on futuristic products. Very well trusted by their customers, they bring innovative solutions to complex challenges with a range of technologies that are driven by the team input.
Their low-hierarchy structure allows them to be hands on and supportive of new team members joining the business and junior engineers looking to develop their careers.
They are now looking to grow their devops team with an additional engineer who is thirsty for knowledge!
The daily duties will include:
- Supporting the development team to automate processes
- Provide more efficient code to their top tier automotive customers
- Develop new areas of their platform
- Improve and update existing areas of the platform
- Contribute to the wider business
The ideal candidate will come with
- A computer science degree or apprenticeship or equivalent
- An understanding of software build, with CI/CD pipelines i.e. Jenkins
- Confidence working with Linux server systems
- Experience with shell and script languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Groovy)
- At least 1-2 years commercial experience
- A minimum standard of B2-C1 level German Language
Please note, this opportunity will be based on-site in Bavaria. You must already hold the right to work in Germany as unfortunately visa's cannot be sponsored.
No agencies please.