WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc50000.00 - Swiss Franc75000.00 per annum
24 days ago
Eco-friendly start-up with 5 years under their belt offering Software as a Service to a wide range of international aviation clients. Ambitious, young office environment with a team of engineers dedicated to making a positive impact on economical travel with forward-thinking solutions and ideas.
They are looking for a Junior Cloud / Site Reliability Engineer to join their small, in-house team and work autonomously on a range of Azure Cloud based applications.
- Working on CI/CD pipelines using a free-range of automation tools
- Taking on responsibility for application production support, deployments, monitoring and security
- Developing new tools to support product support, deployment, monitoring and security
- Infrastructure migration to the Azure Cloud and a range of new services with the support of an Architect
- Technical documentation and management
- Improving stability, testing coverage and code quality, as well as monitoring
- Designing and testing recovery mechanisms
- Being part of the on-call rotation where required
- A Junior engineer with some practical experience with Azure Cloud services (Resource Manager, Monitor, Alerts, Security, DevOps, etc)
- Willing and able to take part in on-call DevOps duty
- Forward-thinking, autonomous and willing to learn new things (and go above and beyond to do so!)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment and DevOps methodology
- Happy to get involved in a range of tasks, from SysAdmin to security, automation, and development
- Experience with software development, using .NET, C#, and/or ASP.NET Core as a bonus
- Fluent in English, German as a bonus
- A Swiss or EU National, currently located in Switzerland
- An opportunity to join a growing business with a bright future where you can make your own decisions and put forward your own ideas
- Flexible office hours with home office opportunities
- Mobile phone subscription plan
- Relaxed office atmosphere with a friendly and collaborative team, taking part in group activities/events
- Conference/event/training budget and the opportunity to take on an Azure Cloud certification
If you match the mentioned requirements, like the sound of the company and believe this could be the next position for you, get in touch ASAP to discuss further.
I have a client here in Munich from the Insurance sector looking for a Java Engineer familiar with Cloud technologies to help them with their digitalization strategy. You will help to create CD/CI pipelines and support with backend architecture and database design using MongoDB. Start Date: ASAP Contract Duraton: 6 months+ Location: Munich Remote office: 1- 2 days per week Budget: up to 90€ Requirements: Java, Hibernate, Spring, NoSQL, scala/kotlin, kubernetes or Docker, Azure or AWS Language: Deutsch (MUST) If you're available let's have a call, if you're not available yet submit your CV with your availability in order for us to stay in touch and discuss future projects. Best, Ramon Ramon Fernandez +49 89 3803 7435 email@example.com Darwin GmbH - Frontend/Backend Contract Specialist
Leading managed service provider. 20 years in the business. Pioneers of Cloud technology in Switzerland. National and international clients from a wide variety of backgrounds. Fantastic benefits and dedicated, hardworking teams. Are you a DevOps Engineer looking for a new challenge in Biel? The challenge: Responsible for cloud process automation and automation of CI / CD pipelines Developing automatisms and tools for testing, rollout and monitoring of new products and services and supporting their transition into productive operation Responsible for the design, implementation and development of our cloud platform solutions based on Microsoft Azure Following technology trends in the marketplace Working in an agile methodology Your skills: Experience in a cloud / PaaS environment and an understanding of modern DevOps tools and deployment automation practices Sound knowledge in the field of automation, continuous delivery and deployment Experienced with DevSecOps Experience with Microsoft 365 and GIT In-depth knowledge of the scripting and programming languages such as PowerShell, Python, MS Graph, API, Terraform Fluent in German and English A Swiss or EU National The company and the perks: Flexible working models Modern workplace conveniently reached by car or public transport (with zone card or cark park paid, depending on preference) Higher than average holiday allowance Sport membership discounts and sickness insurance Support for further development and sabbaticals If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading automotive customer is growing their devops department with a software engineer. Based in Ingolstadt, within an agile german speaking team, you will be responsible for: Supporting the implementation and development of CI deployment and platform delivery. You will operate and administer software and systems including Jenkins, Docker, SCM and static code analysis. You'll play a key role supporting the development teams in implementing the build, deployment and testing. This flexible and collaborative team are open to fresh new ideas, concepts and technologies to include in their cloud infrastructure. The ideal candidate will come with: Technical qualification (i.e computer science degree, IT specialist apprenticeship, or similar). You will hold good knowledge of software build CI/CD processes and technologies such as Jenkins, PiplineDSL and version management. You will be confident to deal with Linux server systems, shell and scripting (Bash, Python, Groovy). A minimum standard of B2 level German This will be a 12-month fixed term contract, starting as soon as possible. Remote work is available while Covid19 is restricting on-site work.