WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc50000.00 - Swiss Franc75000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Eco-friendly start-up with 5 years under their belt offering Software as a Service to a wide range of international aviation clients. Ambitious, young office environment with a team of engineers dedicated to making a positive impact on economical travel with forward-thinking solutions and ideas.
They are looking for a Junior Cloud / Site Reliability Engineer to join their small, in-house team and work autonomously on a range of Azure Cloud based applications.
- Working on CI/CD pipelines using a free-range of automation tools
- Taking on responsibility for application production support, deployments, monitoring and security
- Developing new tools to support product support, deployment, monitoring and security
- Infrastructure migration to the Azure Cloud and a range of new services with the support of an Architect
- Technical documentation and management
- Improving stability, testing coverage and code quality, as well as monitoring
- Designing and testing recovery mechanisms
- Being part of the on-call rotation where required
- A Junior engineer with some practical experience with Azure Cloud services (Resource Manager, Monitor, Alerts, Security, DevOps, etc)
- Willing and able to take part in on-call DevOps duty
- Forward-thinking, autonomous and willing to learn new things (and go above and beyond to do so!)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment and DevOps methodology
- Happy to get involved in a range of tasks, from SysAdmin to security, automation, and development
- Experience with software development, using .NET, C#, and/or ASP.NET Core as a bonus
- Fluent in English, German as a bonus
- A Swiss or EU National, currently located in Switzerland
- An opportunity to join a growing business with a bright future where you can make your own decisions and put forward your own ideas
- Flexible office hours with home office opportunities
- Mobile phone subscription plan
- Relaxed office atmosphere with a friendly and collaborative team, taking part in group activities/events
- Conference/event/training budget and the opportunity to take on an Azure Cloud certification
If you match the mentioned requirements, like the sound of the company and believe this could be the next position for you, get in touch ASAP to discuss further.