Junior Backend Developer.
Junior Backend Developer
Want to work for a fast-evolving organisation and work alongside high-performance people? Then come and join a rapidly growing international market.
We are also growing and our growth is defined by the success of our team members and the business opportunities harnessed by our expanding portfolio. Our growth is driven by mergers and acquisitions throughout the international e-health market.
Growth and increased number of assignments entails a need to strengthen and further develop our delivery team. Therefore, We are now looking for an Integration Specialist who can help increase delivery capacity and help to build a robust delivery-organisation for today and for the future.
In your role as Junior Backend Developer, you will join our Integration Team. In this role, you will be working as part of a TEAM to maintain and implement a variety of integrations based on customer needs and expectations. You will be a key person in improving our way of working with integrations, across products, design, and engineering within the medical domain. Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help our customers to treat patients and save lives!
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Participate in analysis, architectural design, building, testing, and documentation o complex data conversion and integration solutions
- Help rovide Service support and maintenance on existing integrations
- Help conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures
- Handling customer dialogues, requests, and requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 1-3+ years' experience in IT
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working in both Windows and Linux environments
- Flexible and able to handle non-planned tasks
- Familiar with customer-facing and internal communication
- You have a great sense of accuracy, responsibility, and respect towards the important domain you are working in
- Knowledge and experience from working with Mirth Connect or other relevant integration engines
- Knowledge and experience of databases and SQL script
- Knowledge and experience from working in Scrum/Agile project environments
- Knowledge and experience with Unit/Integration testing
- You are communicative and familiar with speaking to customers, both in IT departments and healthcare businesses
As a person, you are flexible, independent, and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and inventively in a TEAM with colleagues and customers. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the customer use of our solutions and managing these solutions long-term. We are a customer-focused company and is looking for someone who is service-minded and interested in customer satisfaction and a broader business view.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
.NET Core, C# Entwicklung (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen .NET Core, C# Entwickler (m/w/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Aufwandsschätzung...
Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#
Interested in working for an international market leading business in Security Solutions? Are you an experienced .NET Senior Software Engineer?...
Freelance Lead Product Manager
Key Information - Freelance Lead Product Manager - Location - Saudi Arabia - 6-week project, 4 weeks onsite work, 2...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.