Jr. Technical Project Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €450 per day
2019-07-16 08:52:33 +0100
- Telco experience
- Video / Streaming / Video experience
- Knowledge of Telco Networks (IP / CISCO / SDN)
- Great communication skills
- Proactive worker
- Time Management
Skills and Competencies: Project & time mgmt.; relationship & stakeholder mgmt.; interpersonal skills; awareness of politics/environment; self-drive; team/people leadership; communication & presentation skills; delivery mgmt.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality Mgmt. - Ensure the project is run to quality standards and adheres to the project delivery framework; provide coaching and guidance to workstream leads and business teams within your portfolio to meet team standards; manage risks and resolve issues that impact quality, scope, and schedule.
- Project Governance & Control - Manage project teams across a number of divisions and support functions (i.e. HR, Finance); oversee project team resources up to 50 staff (internal/external) in a matrix environment; develop and gain agreement to project plan; determine, procure and manage appropriate resources internally/externally to deliver the projects; implement and maintain a consistent project mgmt. methodology; be accountable for all aspects of cross project risk, issues and contingency; ensure business sponsorship and engagement, including steering group activities for project escalation; provide project reporting and updates; communications complex issues in simple report format to all levels the organization
- Financial Mgmt. - Manage, forecast, and track budgets; facilitate the definition and gain agreement to the budget; work with Finance to understand impact of any tasking or re-phasing on project; ensure project delivers the capability to enable the stated benefits; tracks benefits.