WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Up to US$80.00 per annum
4 months ago
New job opportuniity: Junior Systems Administrator
We are looking for a motivated individual to work in our Systems department as a Junior
Systems Administrator. Once hired, you will be mentored by a senior Systems team member.
The person will learn all entry level tasks and will have a chance to participate in larger projects
as their skill level is evaluated. Some experience in basic support and troubleshooting is
● Install and configure Linux and MS Windows workstations.
● Troubleshoot basic desktop environmental issues.
● Install various desktop peripherals (monitors, keyboards, mice).
● Install and configure Windows applications (MS Office, Adobe, etc...)
Advanced tasks to be assigned based on skill level:
● Perl / Python / Shell scripting
● Linux OS troubleshooting
● Network troubleshooting
● Build servers from BIOS to OS
● Prior experience in desktop support role
● Windows desktop support experience
● Microsoft Office experience
● Basic level of network troubleshooting and analysis
● Strong communication skills.
● Attention to detail in problem solving.
● Ability to work under pressure within a dynamic trading environment.
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
Interested or more info = firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.