(Jr-Mr) Java developer in The Hague, Netherlands
Den Haag, South Holland , €2500 - €4000 per month + benefits
2017-09-29 09:33:48 +0100
Are you interested in working with an experienced team? Do you like to work in a Dutch oriented work environment? Would you like to work with integrating system?
If all the answers were yes! Please read further!
The ideal applicant that we are looking for should have:
- At least an HBO
- At least 1 year of experience with Java development.
- Experience or knowledge of Java8, JPA, JBoss, Agile/Scrum.
- Fluent in Dutch
About the job:
- Responsibilities: Working on the renewal of our entire legacy application environment, which is now based on IBM technology. Then working on modeling, adaptation, configuration, and implementation of the application.
About the company:
- Headquartered in Den Haag, Netherlands
- A team of 25 IT professionals.
Perks and benefits:
- Salary market rate level (up to €50.000 gross a year)
- 25 days holiday
This is the opportunity for Dutch candidates or EU citizens who can understand Dutch.
Please send your CV or questions to email@example.com. You can always give me a call at 0031 2030 58547. I look forward to speaking to you soon.