IT Project Management
- Design, manage and support all administrative functions associated with Atlassian products
- Support various business units and processes through the effective use of Jira and other Atlassian products
- Work with key stakeholders to enable and improve custom workflows, fields, screens, dashboards, and reports
- Automate and improve Jiraprocesses as much as possible
What is required:
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience working with Jira and other Atlassian products
- JiraCloud version knowledge would be an advantage
- Expert-level administration knowledge of Jira
- Experience with configuring and supporting integrations using development tools on Jira
- Atlassiancertification/s is a plus
If this is something for you, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Sr. IT Business Analyst (Urgent)
Sr IT Business Analyst Join our client, the top-ranking lease company in the Netherlands, as a Business Analyst. This highly...
Aptean rs2 Developer
Landsberg am Lech
Für unseren Kunden, ein mittelständisches Unternehmen in Bayern, suchen wir aktuell einen Aptea Developer im rs2 Umfeld (m/w/d) auf Freelancing...
IT Business Analyst -Top-ranking Co.-
Business Analyst (The top-ranking lease company) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.