€45000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
5 months ago
In the new digital age, influencer marketing is a major priority for the most competitive international brands. This growing start-up have built several Data-Driven tools which allow brands including Adidas, dm and Rocka Nutrition to identify and engage with influencers - and cultivate loyal fan communities!
Growing from 3 to 15 employees in their first year, they're now looking for a Node.js Developer to work from their brand-new office in Prenzlauer Berg. They take pride in their energetic and ambitious team, who embrace an open feedback culture, helping them grow on both a personal and professional level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working across the whole software lifecycle of a number Data-Driven tools, which will redefine influencer marketing
- Improving the Backend architecture of existing applications, with a focus on scalability to suit the requirements of a growing customer base
- Coaching/mentoring junior developers
The ideal developer will:
- Be passionate about writing clean, well-tested code, following TDD processes
- Experience with Docker and AWS an advantage
This is your opportunity to have a major impact on a growing business, at the forefront of marketing innovation.