Berlin, Germany , €45000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
2019-05-08 12:06:38 +0100
In the new digital age, influencer marketing is a major priority for the most competitive international brands. This growing start-up have built several Data-Driven tools which allow brands including Adidas, dm and Rocka Nutrition to identify and engage with influencers - and cultivate loyal fan communities!
Growing from 3 to 15 employees in their first year, they're now looking for a Node.js Developer to work from their brand-new office in Prenzlauer Berg. They take pride in their energetic and ambitious team, who embrace an open feedback culture, helping them grow on both a personal and professional level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working across the whole software lifecycle of a number Data-Driven tools, which will redefine influencer marketing
- Improving the Backend architecture of existing applications, with a focus on scalability to suit the requirements of a growing customer base
- Coaching/mentoring junior developers
The ideal developer will:
- Be passionate about writing clean, well-tested code, following TDD processes
- Experience with Docker and AWS an advantage
This is your opportunity to have a major impact on a growing business, at the forefront of marketing innovation.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role