Berlin, Germany , €60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2019-04-11 16:42:35 +0100
Would you like to contribute to the future of connected, eMobility?
This business pride themselves on their diverse tech team, and their overall contribution to a great engineering culture in Berlin. This includes teaching at Coding Schools, and participating in Open Source projects.
You'll be responsible for:
· Developing several cross platform applications for IoT Devices
· Lead the delivery of Frontend Applications, with a strong focus on UX
· Working with the software engineering team to build powerful Backend APIs
· Contributing to a sharing culture, and mentoring junior Developers
You should bring:
· A positive growth mentality, with a desire to improve the development team, but also the wider development community in Berlin
· Experience with Node.js
· A Degree in Computer Science
What's on offer?
- A diverse and motivating environment in Kreuzberg
- €1000 personal development budget
- Your own scooter
- Good salary package and stock options
- A trusting environment with flexible hours, vacation, and work from home possibilities
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role