Berlin, Germany , €50000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
2019-01-25 15:02:21 +0000
Frontend Developer - React.js/Vue.js
"A one-of-a-kind marketplace specialising in unthinkable products - class, luxury and inspiring"
Do you have experience working in Ecommerce or a desire to?
Are modern front-end frameworks like Vue.js/Angular/React.js important to you?
I am currently working with a company are a bespoke business specialising in one off, luxury products. They are Europe's largest marketplace and magazine for distinctive products, of which have inspiring stories behind them! Based in Berlin, their team of developers are planning to take to global market by storm and they need your help, they have an international team of 75 people and are looking to grow further in 2019.
- Framework experience in Vue.js/Angular/React
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Excellent English skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong team player
- Building fast, efficient and re-usable frontend solutions
- Identifying and prototype best practices for frontend engineering
- Working in a small team, collaborating with product and other developers
- Working with your team to implement the next generation of our eCommerce features
- To work across a varied range of project and implementing the most suitable frameworks
- Salary up to €60,000
- International culture
- Exciting faced-paced environment
- Team events/Fresh Fruit/Drinks ect..
- Hardware of your choice
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role