Berlin, Germany , €60000 - €70000 per annum + Education Budget + German Courses
2019-01-24 16:29:26 +0000
"In an ever-increasing need for mobility, we are constantly developing new solutions within transport to form a better tomorrow and reduce emissions"
Do you want to work for a global giant who are known around the world for being a tech leader?
Are you a solution solver with the ability to scale and build a platform through to deployment?
- 5+ years experience working on Frontend Development(Angular/React/Vue)
- 3+ years' experience React.js experience
- Architectural experience, projects built through to deployment
- Fluent English (German optional)
- The ability to work on your own imitative and guide others
- The ability to work under high pressure environments.
- Follow software engineering practices for scalability, maintainability, performance and usability into design considerations
- Developing testing and CI/CD pipelines together with the DevOps team
- Liaise and collaborate with stakeholders and other team members during ideation and development phase
- Gathering requirements and implement functional specifications
- Responsible for the development of responsive web applications
- Clear career development plan
- Salary up to €70,000 depending on experience
- Education Budget
- German Courses
- Large international environment
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing This Role
My name is Ellis Benjamin and I specialise in Backend and Frontend development recruitment across Berlin and North Germany. My position here at Darwin is to work with candidates...Ellis's Full Bio